View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 05:23 PM   #474
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Pitchwife is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Pitchwife is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Pitchwife is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Another neverending post - just had to cut it off at the end, or I would get no sleep at all tonight.

Formy, I figured you'd be occupied over Easter, great you could find the time to post at all. As you see, I've made use of the Easterling connection (great idea!); and seeing that things aren't moving too speedily at the inn right now, I've taken us as far as Hallas' estate. I hope I've done a decent job at capturing Amdír's voice? (Part of the dialogue I gave him is a bit Mother Mary [no pun intended], speaking words of wisdom into Coldan's ear...)

Once we get to discussing Amdír's war memories, I have a question: do you still stick with the idea that Amdír met Merry while convalescing in the HoH? You mentioned it way back in the pre-game discussion, and I don't know how serious you were about it, but I think a) it would be hilarious if he'd known the truth all along, b) it's quite plausible, and c) I have an idea what I'd like to do with it (no embarrassing Amdír and nobody yelling at him for never mentioning it, I promise).