View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 01:02 AM   #320
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Time to be a little more serious.

Thoughts on page 2 posts

Mac - said he didn't suspect Roa because he disagreed with her, but seems to have suspected those who agree with her as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I'm not sure what's worse: Volo making a statement that can be read as a wolf slip (but I remember an ancestor of him making a wolf slip while being innocent, too ), or A Little Green pointing out the quote - without any opinion of her own - in order to have the mob feast on it while keeping her own hands clean.
This suspicion makes me quite suspicious of him. It's too...stretchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Thank you for liking me, Legate, and apologies for not being able to return that sentiment.
Ring ring ring! Mac is in the red zone.

I still don't understand why some people thought Cailin's list to be suspicious. If that was her way of trying to identify the wolves, then it's her decision. I mean, come on, it's not as if the EW would follow her list. And if she is the EW and with that post tried to influence our lynch choice somewhat, it's not as if we would follow her list. At least she had a mind of her own, shared what's in it, and tried to help out in identifying possible wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
By the way, Volo's points (like that list 1.2.3.4. of his) make sense, however for some reason I have the feeling that he's not being himself.
Now here's the quote I was looking for! It makes me a bit more suspicious of Leggie (I already am because I think he's an excellent wolf choice) because it could be the reason Volo was killed. If he is thinking as an innocent as he plays, which I think is what should be done by a wolf, he could very well make this comment out loud. Or something. It made sense in my head.

Page 2 summary (I can't just quote everything and say "I agree" or "I disagree" and repeat points):
Mac is highly suspicious.
Legate is suspicious.
Agan and Cailin seem innocent.
Roa is helpful. Thank you, Ma'am.
Durelin feels dodgy.
Sally is quite scary.

Mind you, this is just page 2, so this could change.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote