View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #524
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okedoke...well....I've had an exhausting weekend, and I seriously cannot read straight...plus, I'm supposed to be at my brother's house five minutes ago.

But...even before Phantom told me two or three posts ago that Wilwa's vote for me as Rep was odd, I had decided so myself. I haven't had time to look at her other posts. I have read some of them...and I'm getting a bad feeling about her. And I think there is a possibility that she's linked to Sally.

Which brings me to Sally now. I don't trust her. But I didn't in my other game, either. I don't know her playing style well, but it seems she's MUCH more uptight this game than last. I am also basing some of my opinion off of a couple of posts by Greenie (I can't find them at this moment, but she said at least once today that Sally's posts seem elvish to her) where she said she didn't trust Sally.

That being said, I hate this business. I hate it more than I can really express, but from what LITTLE intuition I have (I say little in caps because I've only been here a grand total of ... less than thirty minutes, probably) I really have a bad feeling for Wilwa and Sally. I think Wilwa is covering Sally, and I think they're both potentially guilty.

So if this turns out bad, I'm sorry. Please don't kill me. It's not really fair.

++Sallyx2++

May the Balrog have mercy on our souls.

Cross posted with everything posted on this new page.

Last edited by Folwren; 09-19-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Folwren is offline   Reply With Quote