View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #71
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
But what is interesting to me is Boro's happiness to stick to that as I think I said Mac wouldn't do that kind of thing as he would know many of us (many of us - not including me that is) could understand German and therefore it looked cobblerish as most to me...~Nogrod
Ye be the one who called it a confession, not me. An' 'onestly what do ye expect t' be saying at 40 posts into this curse, no one war sayin' nothing, e'eryone be clammed up. 'Tis be why me feel good about Eomer and Rikae, least they be tryin' to give this ship a kick start. Fo' good or ill, me yet can not tell, but they aint actin' like they being dragged through tar.

Whar is the fire, Nogrod? Whar is the passion in yer belly? I look toward mates like ye, an' tp, an' Agan, an' Mith, t' get me rarin' fer battle, an' so far ye haven't deli'ered. O' course, some o' those matees war only on last 'oyages, but I see a lot o' fightin' from ye Nogrod, an' not a lot o' whippin' th' silents into shape. Ye say ye suspect the wol'es will want to lynch the vocal, but don't proceed to suspect anyone who is not talkin' an' say I be stickin to yer comments a'out Mac. I see I only mentioned it once, and it war a long time ago, at a point o' th' day war thar was a lot of dreg talk.

Edit: Thar be some cross-postin' about time