View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #49
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Ahoy there, me mateys! To the depths with those of ye what killed the cap'n, and the rest of us shall celebrate ye death with rum and cake and rum and meat and rum and....and pies....and rum cakes....rum meat....and rum pies and....and some rum, because we best not be forgettin' the rum!

Never mind me absence so far t'day, I been makin' meself a new pair o' legs! Fine ones too, as ye all will see tomorro' when I finish them....if those traiterous, coward-hearted, yeasty codpieces don't carve them all up funny in th' night!

And belay all this funny talk. Let's get down t' some lynching, avenge th' capn's demise and make the next d'mise one d'yours! (See, I be a classy pirate and speak that pretty French tongue.....they be th' ones what thought of 'parley' ye know, and I won't be giving quarter to none of ye feckless ingrates what insults me fancy pirate tongue, so ye know in advance....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Ye determined mightee fas' that I be the cobbler...quickly dismissin' the rest of th' choices. Whassup, with ye matey?
Are ye sayin' that ye ain't a cobbler, but something that be more sinister? If that be th' case, then to th' locker with ye!

(And we best be remembering that there be two cobblers in this game, so mighty duels between two of our crew may be just two show-offs shooting wet powder!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
I'll have ye know I killed the last no-good, scurvy sea-dog that called me such.
Good thing I ain't one of them no-good kinds then, ain't it, Bilge Rat Gwathie-poo? (And I think I may be walkin' the plank for that later, so if I be missing another limb come morn, ye all know who to blame)

I see th' landlubber Annu, the girly maggot, has been making holes in me -which is to say Cap'n Brinn's- ship with his fancy doctor tools, throwing them about an' th' like. I best be sanding the deck a bit so it'll be easier to clean up the blood after the end of th' Day's killin'.

(Okay, Sally with her legs here now. Wow, that's super fun! Anyway, I've a board meeting to attend in a few minutes so I'll be gone for several hours, but should be back plenty of time before deadline. If for some awful reason my internet doesn't work I'll at least drive down the street and try to pop off a vote before Nightfall. Love reading all your posts; they're hilarious!)

ETA: x'd with that pipe smoker....erm, player, Kath
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote