View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 03:01 PM   #43
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Agrees with the gunner's daughter... Kiss her!

Hah Boro mate, whassup?

You'd be the cobbler then (you wouldn't try that as innocent or as a baddie I think - surely not as an innocent)?

Fine and dandy. We'll see about it sooner or later.

But I do not like the votes this far, none of them. Early (?) in the Day and basically just banter behind us... and all that. Yes and agreed. But even voting at this time should be based on something that could be shared and discussed. Only Boro states a reason - even if it's a bit odd (c'mon, I don't understand German! Well, a few words but that's it).

Now we just have to face their votes, and let me bet none of those voters will be lynched toDay. So the safest possible option. Let me guess more: the one lynched toDay will be someone who has actually tried to do something and has been around also later this Day (or then we'll go for the submarines, but my trust for that happy decision is faint indeed).
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote