View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 02:05 AM   #894
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Elin awoke with a start and after a moment of confusion as to where she was, came to her senses. Someone had been calling her name, not in her dream, not Annie who a glance told her still slept and who would have called her "mummy" anyway. Caught the wrong side of the bed from the door, by the time Elin reached it, Penny was well down the hallway.

"Penny, wait! " she called, heading after her, "I must have dozed off!" . Elin realised her hair had come unpinned and that she was still holding her knitting. She smiled ruefully at the hobbit as her longer legs caught up. "Thank you for the tea - I was just thinking I'd like some... or at least I was before I fell asleep. I don't want to keep you when you're busy but do they keep much store of herbs in the kitchen here? I won't find much growing this time of the year but there are a few things that a cook might have that would ease Annie's cold a bit - garlic, mint, thyme, licorice maybe?"

Last edited by Mithalwen; 05-09-2011 at 05:09 AM.