Thread: Announcement
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 04:58 PM   #4
Ivriniel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Ivriniel has just left Hobbiton.
It's a very generous offer to applying yourselves to my method, to build industry innovation, energy density technology, and to your own lives. They matter. So, to sum it up, we have next generation physics, for proof in concept maps.

If you have an industry area of lifelong love, get it into your dumb heads: new physics, then apply yourself here, to the Unmarring of Arda. You are working with Eru, to inspect Canon and assumptions of it, and what you have missed in Tolkien's Journey. The fact is, as invention flared to life, I cried a great deal, about Arda Marred. The lives of characters and what we missed about them.

Our family works with anyone who befriends us. My brother and I are working on Martian Atmosphere recomposition. Do you want to, or your children, migrate to Mars? Well, we have Venutian options as well. Would you like to help us with the Asteroid Dislodgment lagrange maps. They have found a gravity anomaly in the Kuiper Belt. We can approach that. Do you want to understand how Neutrinos command mass? Or from that, look at basically, hyper space field generators?

Do you like biology more. Would you like to understand chlorophyll better, and how to build a Syntropic device for energy density mapping. I.e. don't you want to solve an energy problem? Would you like to understand more about Earthquake mathematics?:

You will find my family receiving of your place in any industry area we work with. As I mentioned, I am about Aviation Sector capture. Plane design corrections. Sonic boom displacement. And we approach it, by reforging a DC-8 plane. I am building a plane to new specs. Lifelong dream. Don't you want to captain it or a plane or pilot yourselves?

Now please again, The Grief of Aule, have a read.

Ask questions please, for social means to your welcome into any discussion. I am in particular, interested in saving Sauron, and what to do, about that. By discussing Canon, and characters, to what was missed about him.

"And Sauron was deceived even unto himself" so goes the story, of Herald of Manwe. Extremely fun to a Vanyar ONE. What did Eonwe 'redact' and back in Valinor, Eonwe has been following the Journey of Sauron and Eru was Witness to what happened.