View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 02:40 PM   #60
ArathorofBarahir
Wight

ArathorofBarahir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Aaa, Knight of Gondor when I posted the following: "You want my opinion about our analysis of everything wrong with the movies? Well here it is: All I could come to was you just wanted to b*tch and moan. I mean if you are going to be that picky about it then why bother going to see it. Just be glad that it got made into live action movies." I was actually directing it towards willkill4food, not Armetiel, but the same goes for all, respect people's opinions to a certain extent. I have nothing against Armetiel's opinions, but willkill4food went to far all he did was complain, and I hate it when people b*itch and moan, if you want to b*tch and moan go somewhere else please. However willkill4food most of the points you made were good, but after reading the ones for FoTR, the rest just seemed like you just wanted to, wait what's the word oh yead, B*TCH! One more thing willkill4food please respect opinions, I respect yours and everyone else's. It's just your rant and raving got on my nerves a little to much, and I am only human so I apologize.<P>[ 3:47 PM February 07, 2004: Message edited by: ArathorofBarahir ]<p>[ 3:58 PM February 07, 2004: Message edited by: ArathorofBarahir ]