View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #702
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
NOT VOTING FOR TODAY:

Anguirel - Believing his claim for now. Quite frankly, I see little reason not to at the time being.

Elra - Believing her claim for now. I'm still unsure of whether there is any sense in Hunter reveals in general, but she's certainly off the hook - and in a game of this sort (or any sort) fake-revealing as the hunter is not really a smart move anyway.

WHICH LEAVES:

Glirdan (Day 1 Lommy (2), Day 2 Nog (4), Day 3 Nessa (5), Day 4 Ang)
Easy votes, which unnerves me. He doesn't strike me as particularly evil otherwise, though; but since (apart from the Ang-vote yesterDay) he has always voted for someone I suspected too, I might be a bit biased here.

Nerwen (Day 1 Manwe (4), Day 2 no vote (or did I miss it?), Day 3 Nessa, Day 4 Elra)
Seems to have consistently voted for a less vocal player, though never mentions that as a reason. Maybe it wasn't. This could go either way (again). On one hand, it makes me think better of her that she isn't latching onto the attention-seeking loudmouths and giving them the attention (always a good strategy for a smooth wolf: the perfect way to slip by unnoticed); but then again, quiet players make for easy targets too.. My brain hurts. Non-vote-wise, I have little on her which is alarming. I'd check her posts if I had the time, which I sadly don't.

Sally (Day 1 no vote, Day 2 Boro, Day 3 Nessa (4), Day 4 Lottie (2))
Wasn't really around yesterDay which would make me hesitant to vote her toDay unless she has time to reappear properly (and continue to look fishy). Since she wasn't here yesterDay, though, my past suspicions haven't changed. Leaning evil.

the phantom (Day 1 Manwe (5), Day 2 Nog (7), Day 3 Lommy (6), Day 4 Elra (2))
He's another hmm. His tone strikes me more as an innocent Phantom - though if he's around, I'd like to hear his reasoning behind voting Elra yesterDay. If Lottie turns out to be a wolf (which I doubt; I thought she seemed rather innocentish) phantom looks worse, but for now he's leaning innocent.

Boro (Day 1 Legate (2), Day 2 Nog (3), Day 3 Lommy (2), Day 4 no vote (again unless I missed it))
I'm not comfortable with him. I didn't like that unreasoned vote for Legate on Day 1, even though he did turn out to be a cobbler. I don't know what to make of his row with Lommy on Day 3, either. On the whole, Boro is a bunch of messy questions in my head right now.

EDIT: x-ed with phantom
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote