View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #694
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
DAY 3 VOTES. Known non-wolves in italics, known cobbler underlined, living players bolded.

Nerwen – Nessa
"Nessa's vote looks the most questionable to me– it has that same air of apologising for itself as her Day One vote; also her earlier post looked an attempt to downplay the suspicicion against him (and indeed, re-direct it)."

Greenie – Lommy
"Because out of my current top suspects Lommy and Nessa, she's the one that I find a less likely innocent. She quite simply isn't herself at all, she's jumpy and nervous and making weird arguments."

Boro – Lommy (2)
"So lemme be more blunt (and if this comes off as condescending I'm sorry now. I'm not insulted by anything you've or anyone else said). You were wrong then, you're still wrong now. Only then I wasn't going to hold it against you, because innocents especially can be wrong, and I thought you were trying to enact some playful Day 1 revenge since the last two times you've been wrong about my role. But now I see you're actually serious and this is worrying me. However you interpret from me saying "I feel good about you, even if you are wrong about me" as me giving you a cobbler hint and thinking you're a wolf, I haven't got a clue. And now you've turned my clear cobbler hint to you, into some kind of hint saying I'm a wolf?

You say I'm fishy? Really? Yet you've completely ignored baseless suspicions that are piling up against me. You don't think that's fishy? You're more thoughtful than this, Lommy. I hope you're a baddie, because I would hope an innocent Lommy wouldn't stand for the snow job against me right now, even if she was honestly suspicious of me for good reasons."

Legate – Nessa (2)
(does not elaborate, so I'm going to assume the reasons are the same as the previous Day)

Lommy – Nessa (3)
"Suspicious stuff Nessa has done, according to the posts I just read:
- is wishy-washy, doesn't really say much, is just merisuing around and acting confused
- wants to deadify helpful people (huh?)
- wants to be grateful dead (we should grant her that, eh? )
- on Day1 votes knee-jerkily AND to deadify someone AND apologises for it"

Sally – Nessa (4)
"She initially struck me as evil, and that impression hasn't changed. Thus, death to her."

Nessa – Lommy (3)
"Because I don't want to die, and she has the closest number of votes. I do, however, feel like the cases against her are quite valid."

Agan – Boro
"Out of him and Lommy, he looks worse. It does look like he was trying to hint at her, and now that she's suspecting him because of it, trying to save his face."

Elra – Lommy (4)
"Because despite her endearing comparison of me to Pooh, she seems (to me, at least) to be playing oddly.

Besides, if it turns out she's innocent, she's one of those "helpful ghost" candidates.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be a double-lynch. That would be bad. Ugh."

Mith – Lommy (5)
"For me, well she isn't as I remember her being when innocent but since that feelingy stuff isn't helpful to third party, it always rings alarm bells when people stay stuff which patently isn't true. It isn't plausible that she could have read Shasta's post 411 thoroughly and not been aware of the dead starting to vote. If she had read it and been a suprised innocent then surely she would have checked the rules. Feigning ignorance of the situation is a wolf tactic I ahve encountered before I find it really suspicious, Trying to make it some kind of personal attack is simply evading the issue.

I just can't believe she is on the side of the angels and if a baddie I would say wolf because the cobblers would need Shasta's info for their own ends. The wolves already know who is a wolf,"

Glirdan – Nessa (5)
"She's been very one line posts with no substance and very few thoughts of her own, mainly just tail-coating off everything that other people have said. I don't like it, and it's a tactic used to often by newbie wolves."

Wilwa – Boro (2)
"Even if this won't do much, if I don't vote I'll get modfired tomorrow (since I can't come on next Day). Just copying Agan..."

Phantom – Lommy (6)
"I wish to kill Lommy primarily because of the vibe she gave off with her Day 1 Cobbler pointing/instructions, and it seems to me she's continued to be unable to completely shake off that attitude because (so I think) she's a Wolf and thus finding Cobblers is the only help she can offer. And her comment about how Cobblers would have all sorts of brilliant stuff planned... just the way she said it made me think that it was almost a plea/demand "You'd better have some schemes to help us, Cobblers!"

Plus she's a Penguin."

Lottie – Nessa (6)
"I'm definitely leaning more towards Nessa. There are a lot of points where Lommy strikes me as quite innocent, and none where Nessa does so."

So: Lommy 6, Nessa 6, Boro 2
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote