View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 01:50 PM   #691
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
DAY 2 VOTES. Known non-wolves in italics, known cobbler underlined, living players bolded. Quotations on the reasoning behind the vote included, comments in brackets mine.

Lommy Wilwa
"I'm aware this is not the most reasoned of all votes, but call it a gut-feeling. Read her post where she quotes Boro. It's just somehow smug, the tone, she gives the impression that she is slightly less confused than the rest of us, which she would be if she only entered the game after nice Nightly briefing by her pack. Also, the wolves have more reason to enjoy the confusion than us, because after all, their objective is just to slaughter while we really need to watch out for what we're shooting at."

Greenie – Nog
"Nog's reaction to Agan and Shasta being lovers looks fishy, can't pinpoint it but there's something really off in that post."
"Since I figured a Nessa vote would be pretty much a throwaway. A bad premise, but that's it."

Agan – Nog (2)
"I have seen enough. Nog if you're innocent I apologise, but at the moment I can't see that as an option."

Boro – Nog (3)
"Nog didn't address me about my suspicions of him. Notice what he did is say "well if you have a twitter impression, I've got a fb one" (paraphrase). Whatever that means I have no idea. And again instead of addressing me on my suspicions he tries to appeal to the rest of the village that I'm looking bad but he's not willing to get the noose around me yet. Waiting to see if there would be enough support?"
"Nog's now moved to threat alert Godzilla. I see nothing beneficial that can come from the insinuations living players are cheating. That's rather unsporty when there's no proof for it."

Glirdan – Nog (4)
"I'm not sure what I think of this, but somehting about it is not sitting right with me. Just because there appeared to be no last minute rescue-operation doesn't necessarily clear him of having been a Wolf. And looking back, there was the possibility of a wolf rescue mission, of none other then yourself. There were two votes, made by Ang and Nerwen, for Manwe that were made within ten minutes of each other. I doubt both of them are but I feel quite certain that at least one of them could be a Wolf with you. Very tempted to vote for you."

Sally Boro
"I don't like some of the things I've seen regarding Boro, so he may get my vote"
"I don't have time to consider Nog's revelation right now, but I suspect Boro a bit as it is and I think he'll make a decent "rival" candidate, rather than a possible throwaway on Lottie."

Nessa – phantom
"I hate to say it, but I believe Nog. I don't think it would be particularly beneficial to false reveal as a seer at this point, and he seems worked up enough about the Lovers' playing that it strikes me as sincere."

Legate – Nessa
"Hm, brilliant. Now if Nog is bad, this looked rather bad too. And, I mean, even if Nog is telling the truth, once again, it does not make much sense to lynch Cobbler at this point. So I don't see why immediately following and wishing to lynch phantom.

So, in fact, this might bring me even to vote Nessa once again."

Fea – Nog (5)
"I'm just going to push it through. He can yell at me post-game if he really is the seer, but I think his behavior up to and after his reveal screams sinister instead of seer. While I find it logical that a Seer-Nog would dream of Agan and the phantom, it doesn't mesh well with his earlier behavior and it's too easy to see those choices as, "I can say these and nobody has any power to deny it except for the true seer (hahaha!) or the phantom (who nobody believes anyway)!""

Wilwa – Nog (6)
"Actually, I'm getting really tired, so I'm just gonna go for it."

Phantom – Nog (7)
(Not even trying to get a quote here!)

Lottie – Nog (8)
"Because, even if he turns up Cobblerian rather than Wolfish, it's better than an innocent (and I'm sure you can gather which version of 'innocent' I meant)."

Ang – Nog (9)
"oh Nowgli, as the Americans pithily put it, shut up already
I tried but I just couldn't resist a second longer"
(there were arguments here too but really, it's a mess trying to get sensible sum-up quotes on why people wanted to vote Nog after his reveal.)

Mith – Nog (10)
"Well lets hope he is a wolf because (and in the light of events my idea wasn't such a good one as I thought at the time) we are also losing BG for good or ill most like."

EDIT: adding the total tally for the Day: Nog 10, Boro 1, Nessa 1, Phantom 1, Wilwa 1
EDIT2: messed up the boldings and italics.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 02-04-2011 at 01:58 PM.
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote