View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 12:21 PM   #685
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Hi all, sorry for the lack of posting (read Admin thread for reasons why).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angu
As in WW I itself, our "two luminaries", phantom and Boro, the great statistical plotters, are at war. It is very unlikely that both are guilty. At the moment I would also say that neither are wolves, and that phantom is, after all, a Cobbler.
I'm definitely inclined to agree with this sentiment. Both are going after each other too strongly for it to be a Wolf on Wolf. However, I'm not sure if I agree with phantom being a Cobbler. I'm not saying he's looking innocent but I'm also not saying that Boro is looking guilty. I think they're both looking mighty guilty.

However, with Legate being revealed as a known Cobbler and Nog being another (well, that's the original assumption at least), it's doubtful that both our guilty (aka. Wolf vs. Cobbler). I'm not sure which I see as more guilty though. Both have had made their very valid points and have helped the village. And yet, both have been trying to steer the village in a specific direction to suit their needs. I wish I could look over both of them more thoroughly, yet due to RL reasons (aka. personal issues and work), my time on the internet toDay is rather limited. I may end up having to do what I did yesterDay and base my vote off of who looks guilty from toDay.

Quote:
Which means we cannot dismiss that aboriginal question. Was Nogrod telling the truth?
This is a very valid question, one I think we should look into in case it hasn't been done. Yet, because of Agan's trap and his lack of response to it, I'm still more inclined to believe that he was a Cobbler.

So here's my question to all of you. Instead of having Lottie checked toNight, should we have the Dead check Noggins?

Quote:
Can I just reassure the Moddess, though, who seems to worry that this game isn't working in the admin thread, that in its traumatic, stressful, fiendish way it is very exciting indeed, and I at least am glad I participated.
I am in utter agreement my dear Moddess, even with the stress of RL right now, I find this to be one of the most exciting games I've played in and I am quite glad I joined.

I feel I rather agree with Boro on this statement in regards to phantom

Quote:
but not seem particularly bothered by the double-lynch that he and Lottie did?
I did think it was strange, especially seeing as he apparently "detests" double lynches. Yet he did nothing to stop it either and the next day had no...shall we say remorse?...about it. If I recall correctly, he even said that he was quite happy with that outcome. And a double lynch in a game like this is the perfect place for a Wolf to get rid of players that they feel are threatening to them, and he had it out for Lommy from the get go.

However, we can't base much off of that double lynch seeing as those were the only two candidates up for lynching, other then Agan's and Wilwa's votes for Boro, both of whom are known innocents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
She wasn't Glorfy.
How can you be so sure?

Hmmm...I don't know what to make of this whole mess right now....Either way, Boro and phantom are confusing me beyond belief. The only credit I can really give to Boro at this point is following through with his vote on phantom

As for this Sally and Elra debate that phantom has stirred up....I'm not sure what to make of either of them. Both of them have been breezing along by quite unscathed with a few short posts here and there. It is quite possible that one of them, if Nessa is not, is a Wolf in hiding. Personally, I don't see a Sallywolf pulling this kind of tactic. She's been around far too long to pull that kind of newbie tactic. Which is why, of the two, I'm more inclined to believe that Elra would be a Wolf and Sally innocent.

I'm now feeling a little more comfortable with Angu. Out of the main speakers (aka. him, Boro and phantom) he's the only one who's not trying to steer the village in any way whatsoever. It is quite possible that he is the remaining Cobbler (if there are any left that is) or just a very confused innocent. All of his posts toDay have been clear, concise and made sense, none of which have come across as Wolvish. However, I am still uneasy about him due to his posts yesterDay (see my vote post for further reasons as to why). I'm really not sure what to make of him at all.

Okay, that is all for now. I'll be back in a little while to check up.

EDIT: Xed with Angu