View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 07:38 AM   #214
davem
Illustrious Ulair

Location: In the home of lost causes, and forsaken beliefs, and unpopular names,and impossible loyalties
davem is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.davem is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saucepan Man

Please can all posting here make sure that they do so courteously and with respect for other posters’ beliefs and opinions.

Thank you.
Can I just state for the record that I hold all belief systems in equal respect - whether that's Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Paganism, Platonism, Comunism, Fascism, Scientology, Free-thinkerismology, Satanism, Blue Meanyism, Jedi-ism or whatever else is currently doing the rounds. It is a matter of simple human decency to respect whatever anyone happens to believe, however ridiculous or unfounded or self-contradictory it may be.

I myself believe there is an invisible pink elephant in my attic & that this can be proven by a hidden code in the Athrabeth. I hope no-one will make fun of that sincerely held belief.

If any cartoons depicting my elephant appear in mirth I shall complain to the mods in the most vociferous fashion....
davem is offline   Reply With Quote