View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 07:39 AM   #199
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe

Quote:
Sally: Given Eomer's flip flop about not voting (and then voting me, of all the scandalous notions), I believe I'll have to choose him over Morsul; it's simply too risky to spread the vote so close to deadline.
I'm referring to the bolded line, I didn't ignore the rest just found that second reason far more telling.

And my theory clearly wasn't perfect it just seemed to me that Eomer's vote was too random to be random so I looked for a reason for the sudden vote. YEs I probably should've looked at Zil's Vote. Truth is didn't even occur to me, it should have but it didn't.

I'm in a position I'm all too familiar with lots of people suspect me, I'm innocent , but the more I defend it the more suspicious I am. The good old Morsul logic works for me every time. I think that may be the real reason I was spared a few votes yesterday I tend to be an easy lynch down the road at a more critical time.

Moving on:

phantom is innocent, well That's good. I do hope Shasta is wrong on Boro's role. sadly we won't know unless the others reveal(a plan I do NOT advocate at all.)

Been rereading yesterday and today so far a few times. post more in a bit more pondering to do.