View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 11:47 PM   #184
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Morsul the Dark: Now with a light candy coating

Morsul doesn’t say much for a while, mostly bantery things, thanking people for clearing things up, and signing on for the three person list plan. He does note that he doesn’t think revealing Isildur so soon is a good idea (one that I strongly agree with), but otherwise he likes Phantom (and even explicitly says so in one post) and his plan.

An interesting thing to note is his reaction to me. Here is what Phantom and I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Morsul asking about how many KMs there are in #6 doesn't look the best. "I can't be a KM. I don't even know how many of us there are!"
I'm equally hesitant to believe any defense that is based off alleged naivete.
And here is Morsul’s response to our thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
The two I'm most worried about are Sally mostly because Phantom made some pretty good points(even if they're wrong) and Sally readily jumped in to join him. Looks like a possible attempt at bandwagoning to me.
At no point in that post did I indicate I planned to vote for Morsul; rather, I said I was hesitant to believe “any defense” based off alleged lack of knowledge. And, no offense, Master Phantom, but those “pretty good points” were not points so much as brief observations with no conclusion made from them. It looks like a Morsul being afraid of suspicion more than me trying to bandwagon, given that Phantom moved right along and my comment was made in passing.

After that he votes for me (following Eomer's lead and creating a tie between me and Steve), defends his vote and other comments, compliments Phantom’s plan again, and then vamooses.

Making a note now that I’m having a gut feeling about ties between Steve and Morsul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Well, starting off with yesterday's result. I can't deny I'm relieved. I honestly thought Eomer was Erendil . His vote for Sally was so random based on a post with a promise to return later. I looked at everyone's lists and saw Sally on Zil's I Thought maybe zil was the dreamer revealing Sally to Eomer... apparently not the case.
I’d actually like this explained to me, if possible. Dun didn’t vote for me. If he were revealing me to Eomer with his list post, wouldn't he have also found sense in voting for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
I voted Sally for some suspicion but mostly that theory, which I tried to hide to protect Eomer. when the votes started coming in I hoped for an Isildur save(thankfully they must have been smarter than me.)
Clearly. But which was your reason, Morsul? Were you doing it because you thought I was guilty, because I was “bandwagoning” on you, or because you wanted to save Eomer? If it’s the third, why not just vote Steve? Oh, right. He looked fishy to you yesterDay but not vote-worthy. Why is that? If you were so concerned about saving Eomer, why go for a case that depended on Dun not following through with information instead of putting Steve further in the lead to protect Eomer?

After that, I am accused of being suspicious for suspecting him (which I officially do at this point in the thread). Brinn and Zil are given a pass for voting Eomer, but Steve and myself? Steve’s a bird and I was only voting to save myself, apparently. Once again, I must fault Morsul for not actually reading the words that are coming out of others’ fingers. Assuming he read my post, he would have seen this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Given Eomer's flip flop about not voting (and then voting me, of all the scandalous notions), I believe I'll have to choose him over Morsul; it's simply too risky to spread the vote so close to deadline.
I cited the same reasons as the other three Morsul mentioned in his post, yet he disregards my post and claims I simply wanted to save myself. Fair enough, I suppose, as I have no other way to save myself from a lynch, but those weren’t my reasons, and I said so. Why so sore about me suspecting you, sir?

After that there’s a bunch of talking about Boro’s possible role (most of it just being speculation and/or that thing where we thought the narrations might actually mean stuff) and some mistaken gender identity and the like.

In short, a very touchy creature, that much is clear. A vague "suspicion" from me and he seems to think I’ll show up at his house with a pitchfork. Now that the passing sarcasm has turned into actual suspicion, I wonder how he’ll react. He certainly doesn’t seem like someone who has nothing to hide though, and his desire to push for my lynch rather than Steve’s (despite that being counterproductive to the goal he says he had) doesn’t make him look any better in my eyes. The important question is: how does he appear in the eyes of the king?
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote