View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #116
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
So I don't like Cupcake's massive post. The main reason for this will not be stated, for hopefully obvious reasons.

Other reasons:

Quote:
Kit is bizarre and (un)reasonable
Why? Quotes would be helpful.

Quote:
Aaaaand the most damaging point against Skip is brought up first in Mac’s #35. If the seer only suspects wolves (or, for that matter, only vindicates innocents), they become an instant target for the wolves.
I think you're mis-representing him. That isn't what he said, he wants the Seer to not focus strongly on one person, unless they have dreamt them. I think this one has already been pointed out, but in the past we lynched an innocent because the Seer had focused on them in such a way that it looked like they had dreamt them guilty (when they obviously hadn't).

The fact that this post doesn't include quotes or post numbers makes it really hard to figure out what Sally was looking at when she came to these various conclusions. And then there's that thing she said that I strongly dislike.

x'ed since Lommy's list