View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #93
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
It's remarkable how she makes a big show of opposing the 'Pitchwagon', but only a few posts later carefully joins and feeds the growing suspicion against Lottie raised by Legate earlier, while at the same time agreeing with my questioning of one of Legate's points against Lottie, so it doesn't look like she's just latching on to him wholesale, if you get my meaning.
I asked for Legate to clarify, that doesn't mean I suspect him (I don't, I feel quite good about him). I also didn't say I suspect Lottie (though I'm not saying I trust her), just that the one post Legate pointed out is odd looking, I would need to look at her way more closely before I'd suspect her. And the difference between the Lottie wagon, and the one for you, is that you don't really look suspicious, you're acting like yourself, people are only considering you because they think everyone else suspects you (which really not many do). While Lottie actually seems to have some legitimate points against her.

I find it interesting that so far 2 people distrust me mainly for agreeing with them.