View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 11:52 AM   #3440
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
The previous scene that I referenced with Aldric was this one, where Eodwine was being discussed:
Quote:
“He has had a long journey,” chided another soldier. “Besides, now he’s got that pretty young wife of his to care for him. I’d get sick too if I could get in on some of that.” A round of laughter followed this comment.

“Enjoy it better if you weren’t sick,” someone chimed in, and the laughter rose louder.
He could be either of those two soldiers. I'm imagining him as the sort who thinks himself quite the ladies' man, but is pretty rough around the edges (especially when he's only in the company of other soldiers/men). Basically... he really likes women, and he's not afraid to risk rejection. He's also not real particular, but the prettier the better.

There's a lot of room for you to work with, Elempi - he's not very developed at all and I just created him for the sake of having someone to bounce dialog off of. Have fun.

Also, Folwren, I think that what Leof does now is going to be dependent a bit on what Quin's up to. If Leof thinks that Quin is going to feel at all uncomfortable being around him because of their earlier conversation, he'll sit somewhere else. Let the awkwardness ensue...