View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 09:13 AM   #3038
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Excellent. Are there any objections if I (or anybody else who takes the lead) rides us on out of there? I could do it, but it would have to wait until I had time to sit down and write a long-ish post. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

Then I think people were in agreement that the other two lords could be dealt with in summarizing posts. I think that everyone writing has a fair idea of how those confrontations will go, even though I doubt any one of us are picturing it quite the same. Possibly, anyone who wants to write can write their own character's summary of how it goes, and everyone will have as much time as it takes the ring leaders here (Nogrod? Possibly myself?) to get the troup back to Scarburg. May take a matter of a week or two. Anyone who writes a post first leads the way in how things actually go, and obviously any subsequent posts should try to be in agreement with what the first person posts. I hope that makes sense. That being said, the first person to write had jolly well better not do something ridiculous like, "And then they saw the smoke. It curled up in great, black rolling clouds to the blue sky above. The horses were spurred forward and when they crested the hill they saw the burning hall below. What was this? Another uprising?"

Ah...no.....we'd be writing for another year.

Anyway, how does that sound? Nogrod, what input do you have for us?

-- Folwren