View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 04:37 AM   #3007
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
I'd love to see the two W's reactions. I think while Nogrod and Elempi decide about what happened during the inside discussion, Lommy will hopefully have time to post...?

Then what, off to Tancreds? Are we going to go as indepth? Or make a few posts that cover a lot of ground each time and not get quite as detailed?
Yes, that was what I wanted to ask: so the plan is to visit all of the lords (or "lords", anyway, I think we can use it as technical term among ourselves - or perhaps "pseudolords", that very well captures the essence, I think ) right during this one day? Of course it probably makes sense. Yet, yes, this has been pretty long. In some way, I would like to return to Scarburg. (I have personal reasons though - I am looking forward to Hilderinc encountering Falco one more time. I think the random sighting of the holbytla will keep haunting inside his head until then.)

But yes, I guess it's more like Nog's and LMP's place to decide what they want to do with the other two pseudolords?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories