View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 08:27 AM   #1083
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Alrighty, I've caught up on reading the posts on this thread. I'm not going to use numbers to describe my characters - I don't think that's fair: of course I want my characters to win.

So, for the sack fight: Javan is short, as you all know. He has good balance and agility. However, he is aggressive AND impuslive, so I can totally see him taking a rash swing at someone with the sack and falling off the log because he throws himself off balance when his stroke doesn't do what it's supposed to - does that make sense? Use it as you will. I'd say he has a chance, but he has his draw backs.

For the quarterstaff fight - Thornden is tall and strong and liable to be overbearing if necessary. He is skilled in this form of fighting, being swift with both his eyes and his actions so that he can parry and strike with precision and knowledge.
Please don't have anyone TOO hurt in this.

Will that do?