View Single Post
Old 10-10-2003, 01:54 PM   #14
Aethelwine
Wight

Location: In Anórien, just outside Edoras, on a horse I "borrowed"...
Aethelwine has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Quote:
Meither am I. not so graceful or feminine iny my actions, but I have my moments.
I think every girl at some point has some moment of femininity, but some people try to steer away from it so that they look like tomboys.
Why are you spying on me?

But to stay on topic, Eowyn for sure! I love her, she's my favourite female character ever! She's so cool. She's a warrior, but feminine at the same time. She can still love, even though she seems so cold. And in the end, she gets her prince (or should I say steward [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) on a white horse... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

She's most like me. Both in character (really, I'm almost exactly like her! the only thing being I don't wear, and hate!, skirts and dresses), and appearance in a way. I mean, I'm not as tall and fair as her, but I've got the same hair and eyes. Now I only have to learn Old-English, and I'm ready! Serious, even before I knew Old-English was the language of the Rohirrim, I already wanted to learn it. Isn't that a coincidence or what? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Navaer!

Aethelwine.