View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 04:08 PM   #40
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
++INZIL
Somewhat aggressive. Still considering Nerwen's 'back-stabbing' comment deeply suspicious despite pretty much everyone else considering it to be a reply to G55 voting for her the post before. If he forgot about G55 voting for her, then he only read half of the post he quoted by Shasta - in which Shasta mentions G55 voting for Nerwen ... this quote coming immediately after another mention of Nerwen's comment being suspicious.
Wait a sec! The post by Shasta (I suppose you mean #23) came after Zil's question to Nerwen. D'accord that it should have reminded Zil of the reason for Nerwen's accusation, but he could still genuinely have forgotten it before.

Also, being aggressive per se isn't necessarily evil in WW, is it?

Also also, time constraints OK, but could you decompress your sentences a bit? I think I've figured out what you said in that last paragraph, but it took an effort or two.

About G55's vote, which I just realize I haven't commented on as such - I'm far from happy with it, but at least it's better than a no-vote, if just barely. Why Nerwen, who hadn't even posted at the time? If G55 is a wolf and Nerwen isn't, trying to get rid of a dangerous opponent might be worth it, but there was little chance of that succeeding. Looks very much random indeed to me. I suppose G55 having more time toMorrow is the best we can hope for.

EDIT: x-ed with two Lotties and a Shasta