View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #20
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Normal to him or not, jumping all around the place calling himself the cobbler is at best adding to the confusion. At worst it is a decent place to hide for a wolf or a way for a cobbler to signal the wolfsies (if he is not lynched the theory is verified whether he is a wolf, a cobbler or something else).

So even if I see what Greenie and some others say, I'm not going to let Bom slip by just for that being "normal" to him.

That doesn't mean I'm going to vote for him just for that. It will depend on his later posting and on what others do meanwhile.

So I'm joining the group who say the Day is not the best one for me: I'm off to do some homework and then going to a concert. But I'll be back for some time later on the Day (with +2 GMT I need to vote 2-3 hours before the DL).

Any other thoughts after a quick skimming through the thread?

If Galadriel were a gifted she wouldn't have then slipped that "I can actually participate a bit more are Nights" -thing. That would be far too reckless. But could she slip it as a wolf? Or is it just an ordo talking things that are not necessarily to the point regarding the game (as ordos have nothing to do by Night)?

A lot of sillyness in general - which is not bad if it is accompanied by some more sensible stuff (which I do find wanting more or less). So very little to go forth with.

I'll try to get back before I'll leave for the concert and hope I can say something more substantial to claim my right to whine about so few real contributions to the game so far.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote