View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:14 AM   #15
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thanks G55 for listening to my "flood the thread with incriminating evidence" statement! /sarcasm

I'm going to go out a limb and say her random vote was probably decided by metagaming. I can't say I like what she did, but on the other hand, I came close to having to do the same thing. There doesn't seem to be much more to say on the subject. She voted for someone who hasn't spoken and she won't be back to make a more informed vote.

Quote:
Cobbler? He doesn't look any more cobblerish than usual. (Not taking into account, of course, that his occupation is "cobbler" - but I think we should forget that before somebody, somewhere, gets confused.) Seriously now, I don't think we can deduce much anything from Bom's posts this far since they have not, at least in my opinion, differed in any remarkable way of the way he plays whatever his role.
I wouldn't read too much into any of that unless it continues further. It looked like a bunch of Day 1 silliness for all involved.

I'm already late getting dressed and scrapping ice off my car, so I need to go. I will be back an hour before DL. I'm going to try my hardest to read and vote before Day ends.