View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 02:45 PM   #204
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
I didn't like being a Seer; it wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. It's much more fun to be a werewolf...

Personally, I didn't think I was a very good Seer. It seemed blatantly obvious to me (for example: Lhuna and Oromin were on my lynch list end of Day 1; then start of Day 2 I state that I changed my mind. Um, yeah.) I was pretty surprised when I found out Nilp had been killed and not me; I had about convinced myself that I was the one to go. Paranoia, I guess.

Wolves, considering the circumstances, I thought you did a pretty good job. I was pretty convinced Saurreg was innocent when I was trying to make my Mytho decision, which is one of the reasons I didn't choose him...

See, I wanted to either be a Wolf or the Seer. I couldn't decide who, though, and I was down to Oromin, Holby, Saurreg, or Lhuna. I ended up choosing Oromin for two reasons: a) she had the potential to be either a wolf or the seer (it's pretty easy to tell that some people probably aren't the Seer) and b) finally, in desperation, I told my brother to pick a number 1-10, and he chose 8 which corrosponded to Oromin (it's always 8 or 9 (Saurreg's number!), he said), which was ironic enough for me since Morm's coworker had also chosen Oromin...

That's also why I was being a little quieter on Day 1, as some of you noticed - I didn't want to be in a situation like Kath who suddenly seemed to be changing her tune. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to be a Wolf or a Villager. And I really was very nearly a wolf... you villagers had better be glad my brother picked 8 and not 9!

And this has rambled on long enough.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote