View Single Post
Old 06-30-2004, 10:05 AM   #437
Bombadil
Shade of Carn Dûm

Bombadil has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Bombadil
Boots

Eryndil was overwhelmed with concern for this woman, and smiled when she started opening up to him. "From where do you come, and to where do you head, my lord? Or may I call you...Eryndil?" She asked.

"You may my lady. I come from the trees. I am friend of the Ents and the huorns, of the Lord Legolas in Ithilien, Celebrun and Thranduil in Eryn Lasgalen - your wonderful home. I am friend of Tom Bombadil and his son Iadarion and daughter Bethberry. I have come to the Shire to explore its history. For I am a great lover of such things."

Eryndil gently sat down beside her and threw off his hood, which surprised Araréiel and any who saw it, for his hair was also green. She didn't know whether to laugh, yell, or ignore it. Eryndil smiled: "I have been marked by my friends in Fangorn as Galendor. It's naugt but dye, for my original color was a dark."

It didn't take long, though, for the lady to look gloomy again. "Tell me please Araréiel...what is wrong? It is painful to see such a graceful thing cry."

Last edited by Bombadil; 07-11-2004 at 12:12 AM.