View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 04:06 PM   #98
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Btw - Nogrod, you mentioned Frodides in your post, so how is it with her and Kara, are they both here and alive? (I was originally planning to include the names of some of the kitchen women in my post for Stefnu, but then I realised I am not certain about their presence or absence, so I let that be.)
I thought I heard Kath was coming along and just ran into the conclusion that both of them are alive... We'll see, I can edit that post if it turns out Frodides is not around any more.

On another related issue: I made the post kind of presupposing that Garstan is dead, but the post also makes sense if he is still alive or has just disappeared like Ginna. So I'm not claiming he should be dead... Let's think about that together before establishing how it is with him.

I thought also Stigend was kind of introduced weirdly as: will be occasionally mentioned/brought in by another character, which he certainly is not. I mean he's my only character (one that is only mine) at the moment and I'd like to keep it that way.

But that's no problem. We can change it in time.