View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 08:49 PM   #134
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Brinn - wow, here we all were in four different threads (thank you Hui, it's so fun to be a fly on the wall!) knocking ourselves out trying to find/protect/kill the seer (and considering everyone in the game at some point), and behind the scenes you were making these amazing well-thought out dream choices that really were what made the victory possible in the end. My great fear was that when the seer finally came out most of their dreams would be dead, and I initially doubted your reveal because they weren't! I think most seers would have fallen into the trap* of dreaming some of the more controversial people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
When I first wrote out that sentence, I didn't intend it to be a hint, but when I previewed my post I read it back and realized it could work as one and decided, sure why not? Felt low risk but fun enough to keep in.

Hopefully my previous post gives you all the details you need.

I should note that in general I'm not very good at leaving clues, but they were there, and I was consistent about all my dreams. For one, the only players I ever described as genuine were the ones I dreamt as innocent.
Thanks! I have an ongoing debate with myself about whether successful seers would hint at all in a dead thread game, and I'm selfishly pleased to have one data point saying they do. I love looking for hints, and leaving them.

*why do I keep using that phrase? It got me killed!
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote