View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #2310
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Get the drill going... all characters who are soldiers can do that as I think no one has the expertise to say what that would be.

So don't wait for Thornden or Coenred to start it - even if I think you Dury and Foley should start it if others don't...

Riding in different formations, dummy fights (on horseback or on foot), archery on horseback, swordplay, wrestling, running, creeping / crawling... whatever you come by.

Your choice. And really do not be afraid to start depicting that! Someone just open it with anything that comes to your mind - and the relations between the soldiers surely are the issue there... how can they drill together and how well they appreciate each other - not which tasks they will perform or which excercises they make!

Seek for your fellow-writers. The Bostonmoot & the Praguemoot are drawing to a close so peope should start being available in a few days... But making a beginning would be great.

Others might start with the reactions to the decisions of lord Athanar - or about the general mood. Or whatever a new day would bring for them...

Lord Athanar might wish to see the craftsmen but we're in no hurry about that. Anything more urgent someone of you would come up with him would surpass my interest for him, but if no one calls him (*coughSaerynDegascough*), he's good to go with the craftsmen.

Aedre, Wynflaed, Lilige? What are they thinking about all this?

Last edited by Nogrod; 01-05-2010 at 10:13 PM.