View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 05:00 PM   #228
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
DL. Night 3 Begins. Stop posting.

The outlaws of Dorthorion were keeping their distance toDay, far more so than the 6 feet they kept during the plague that burned through their camp last Year. Friends had turned against friends. Old rivalries had taken hold again. The outlaws could barely trust themselves and their own judgement, let alone the judgement of their neighbors. They eyed each other suspiciously, looking for cuts or injuries that could have occured during the attack the Night prior.

Then the finger pointing began.

“It’s Lottie, Sally, and Hui,” yelled Lommy.

“No, no, no, I think Lottie is innocent and Sally… ehh...it’s definitely Boro,” said Hui.

"Excuse me?" Boro asked. "No, it's definitely Hui!"

Sally could be a wolf. She talks an awful lot about “gut feelings”,” Legate added.

Legate looks suspicious to me,” Boro chimed in.

Lottie is wearing green shoes and I don’t like that,” Sally said, pointing to Lottie’s feet.

“Hey! My shoes are awesome!”

“Yeah, well Sally you’re wearing a brown coat and that looks suspicious to me!” Kath countered. “Plus Form voted for her yesterday and now he’s dead!”

“Yeah, I’m going to go with Lottie too,” Soriman said.

“Why?” Kath asked.

“Uhh...brown coat! I don’t like brown coats,” Soriman said, then promptly took off.

“Well that’s odd, but back to Sally’s gut feelings…” Legate said, steering the conversation back towards his opinions.

“All this talk of guts is making mine grumble,” Lommy muttered.

Sally and Huin are on my radar,” Morsul said.

Huin! And Boro and Legate!” rose a whole chorus of voices.

“But who is the worst of them?” Lommy bemoaned.

Huin!” Lottie cried, “His death would bring us peace - and if not peace, then knowledge!” She grabbed a javelin and raised it in a mighty strike. As she threw it forward, a strong wind arose. As it rustled the pine branches, it almost sounded as if a distant voice called Sally! The sudden gust blew the javelin ever so slightly towards sally, but could not sway the heavy weapon from its path before it sunk deep into the center of Huin's chest. He gasped and collapsed forward onto the green grass.

Huin’s very human corpse lay unmoving in the earth as the wind died down and the sunset painted the waters of Tarn Aeluin crimson.

My grief is not that you were then too brave!
My grief is that you are bereft of hope here.

The Living
Boro
Kath
Legate
Lommy
Loslote
Morsul
Pitch
Sally
Soriman

The Dead
Gorlim (NPC/Ghost)
Galadriel55 (Night 1)
BlindGuardian (Night 1)
Greenie (Day 1 - Ordo)
Formendacil (Night 2 - Ordo)
Hui (Day 2 - Ordo)

It is now Night 3. Wolves - scheme, Seer - dream, Ranger - go save your team. Or something.