Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2003, 10:00 AM   #39
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Well, I've had many LOTR dreams. {One especially featuring Sean Astin.} Most of mine are with the actors, but I did have a dream where I went on the journey with the Hobbits. I think you can find those on one of the links VanimaEdhel gave you.

As for my NEWEST dream though, it goes like this...{It's very short}

Elijah Wood walks up to my house. For some reason, when I sent him a fan letter he decided to reply personally. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Anyway, he comes in and I show him all of my LOTR stuff and everything I have of him etc.. He gives me a signed poster of FOTR with all the actor's signatures plus PJ and Howard Shore. He also gives me a signed picture of himself. Then he asks me if I want to go see TTT with him. Of course, I'm like "Oh yeah!"

I see my friends at the theater and I introduce Elijah to them. Then after we see the movie, I ask him to sign my ticket stub. {That part was a little weird.} But then I just woke up. I guess it was one of those weird dreams that actually somewhat finished.

I thought it was a cool dream. It might just be one of those obsessive fan things though. But it was cool to me... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Eruwen is offline   Reply With Quote