Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2003, 05:11 PM   #18
Myst

Silmaril

I had this really strange dream where me, my mom and two of my three brothers were riding around in our van because my mom wanted to find Elijah Wood. (???) Then, she parked in the corner of some parking lot for some reason. At that point I said, "Hey, it would be cool to meet Sean Astin." My mom was like, "What do you expect him to do, drive up right behind us, get out of the car, and give you his autograph?" I kinda sat there for a minute, then got out of the van, and, sure enough, Sean Astin pulls of right behind us and gets out of his car and I get his autograph. (Strange, but funny and cool.) Then like for some reason my mom asks him if he knows Elijah Wood, and Sean says, "No, I have no idea who that is." Then mky mom drives off without me, and I go with Sean Astin for the rest of the day....er....dream. He had to sign like 10 bilion autographs or somthing crazy like that, and people were asking me for my autograph too even though they had no idea who I was. Then like Elijah Wood comes up and Sean Astin is like, "Oh hey, what's up dude?". It was weird and kind of funny....