View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 05:18 PM   #938
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Just a question out of curiousness...

I think a few of the slavers did manage to get away alive. Now they should be heading towards their camp, naturally.

What happens then? It kind of mingles our overall plans that pay heed only to the ex-slaves / FS and the orcs or then I have overlooked something. I tried to skim both threads but couldn't find an answer to this.

If the remaining slavers are on horseback and ride fast, they will be at their camp probably a few hours before any "advance-group" will be there. So are the orcs sober enough to kill them and then they fall into their ale as they think they have won everything (a bad logic, I might say)?

Or do the slavers just see the drunken orcs in their camp from a distance and flee? (Was your idea, Child, here, that the wounded slaver and the one from the plantation would meet and talk the things Makdush might overhear? surely with a camp full of orcs they would not discuss things in the middle of it - or so near that someone could hear it from the camp?)

Or should we use a kind of Deus Ex Machina and make the Olog-hai to finish it with them (could they be this near and not then confront us others too early)?

Maybe they just flee as they see the camp occupied?