View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 10:06 AM   #275
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Bah, lousy performance on my part. A rain of toy frogs is letting me off lightly.

Shasta, this is getting repetitive. Seriously, how do you do it? It shouldn't be humanly possible. Kudos!

What irks me is that I was about to call it a Day and vote Shasta around 2am my time, when I looked at Cop's first post of the Day once more and - I solemnly swear I felt I had caught her in a monumental slip; but when I reread what I'd written next morning, I was like "What the - ?" Massive brainfart, sorry for that, Cop. Incredible first game!

Kit, sorry for the frustration I put you through with my mistrust, it must have been infuriating. Kudos for catching Zilwolf, and I was really glad you cleared Sally!

Speaking of which, Zil, I glower in your general direction. Cool acting!

Sally, I regret you had to make such an awkward choice in the end, classic lose-lose situation. It was nice not to have to worry about you, though.

Gal55, I think you should take it as a compliment that Shasta wanted you out of the way. I'm sure you'll make it to endgame another time.

Eomer, apologies for your lynching. You're right, we should have listened to you.

Nessa and Nerwen, better luck and longer life next time!

Menel, among all the more or less experimental games I've played in it was fun and interesting to play an old-timey minimalistic one. Thanks for modding!