View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 07:40 PM   #13
Liriodendron
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Liriodendron has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up

I like looking at her! I love her "lush" voluptuous looks, the pale winter skin with deep jewel tone lips and dark hair. Very nice! I have only seen her in "That Thing You Do" and enjoyed looking at her there also. I always assumed the "dislike" was because of the non book Arwen role she was given, and a little cattiness thrown in for fun. I like the fact that they used a very beautiful (but not trendy beauty) woman, but a little more age wouldn't have bothered me. The shots where the Fellowship is leaving Rivendell make her look a little too young. Still, I am happy with her. Of course, I am looking forward to seeing how beautiful she looks, and fills out the character of Arwen in RoTK! <P>The story of her famous father was a media bonanza! I don't blame her for that. She can't help it! I always thought her mother (Bebe Buell) was gorgeous back in the early seventies. It's nice to see her daughter is so lovely also! With Steven Tyler as a dad, well...he's about as ugly as Mick Jagger! Mick and Jerri Hall's daughter is a model also...amazing! <p>[ September 21, 2003: Message edited by: Liriodendron ]