View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 03:19 PM   #28
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Eowyn: Shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice, you been a pretty hard case to crack...I mean...NO! It's stuck in my head again!
(Courtesy of LeAnn Rimes...that darn song keeps getting stuck in MY head)

Glorfindel: Elbereth Gilthoniel! Why am I even SAVING this stupid Halfling? I'm just going to be cut from the movie!

Arwen: Haha...got your part, Glorfindel. Girl power!
(No, Arwen: I'm a girl too, but get off the screen: I wanna see Glorfindel)

Frodo: Muahahaha: they only think I desroyed the ring...it's really right here in ours pocketses!
(Then GWB gets a hold of it, hence the "Tom Bombadil" thread on this forum)

Legolas: Let's do the time warp again! Doo-doo-doo...Let's do the time warp again!

Legolas: We're men...we're men in tights...we roam around the forest looking for fights...we're men...we're men in ti-iiiights...

Legolas: Hmmm...are they Orcs? Judging by the arrows, I'm not so sure now...why did I open my big mouth and say "yrch"...if it isn't Orcs, they're going to hate me...

Sam: *seeing Rosie* How YOU doin'?
(Go Joey Tribbiani!)

Gimli: Gah! Why did I have to be clausterphobic...aaaaah: walls...closing...in...

Elrond: Ow...this crown's too tight...and Arwen can do better. What does she see in Aragorn? He's nothing but trouble...gah: if only her mother were here...

Eowyn: *looks at her reflection* Aaaah! A Mary-Sue! Oh wait: no: that's just me in the movie...

Faramir: *sings "Family Portrait" by Pink to himself* (You know:
"...Daddy please stop yellin, I can’t stand the sound
Make mama stop cryin, cuz I need you around
My mama she loves you, no matter what she says its true
I know that she hurts you, but remember I love you, too..."etc.)