View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 01:28 AM   #63
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil View Post
While the wolves may use a variety of playing styles, the most dangerous is the one who can manipulate the village
The most dangerous is the one who survives, and it's often easier to survive if you stay out of the spotlight and play it smooth. That's why I prefer to vote for a quiet player if I have no better option. I'm still not quite as sceptical as Nog, though - I've seen bold wolves lead the village by the nose more than once or twice and survive to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Oh, you're doing it again, this time for the Seer AND the cobbler. What's up with you?
In a language with gender-specific pronouns, everyone is female for me unless proven otherwise. If you've played with me before, you've seen me do it - but I seem to remember you've had a tendency to die early whenever we've played together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Normally, I can see that. Given how useful the cobbler is to the wolves this game, though (rather more than your run-of-the-mill cobbler), I don't know that I agree with this statement. I would think it would benefit the wolves more to keep attention off their Gifted-blocker.
Normally, the cobbler has no special abilities to help the wolves with. No one will spot the cobbler just because we talk about her (unless she makes an obvious slip ), but the wolves might not be particularly averse to bringing it up to test the ice and see if anyone returns their cobbler signals. Just because they wouldn't want to kill their little helper by accident, now would they?

Quote:
You're right, this is a bit hypocritical. What I don't really care for, though, is the way you yourself mentioned it and then laughed it off as though it doesn't really matter. Why is it that Kath seems suspicious for talking about the cobbler, yet you don't?
You've completely misinterpreted what I said. I laughed about being hypocritical because I said talking about the cobbler may be a sign of wolvery while I always do it myself, no matter my role. I didn't say Kath is suspicious for doing it but because of how she brought it up.

Quote:
I'm agreeing with Inzil again. Inzil, what exactly did you put in this brew of yours...?
I often find it easier to agree with people I normally don't when we're packmates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I don't know if I really think Kath is all that suspicious just based on that quote. As someone pointed out, couldn't the wolves PM the moddess instead of risking saying that here? Could be she just wasn't thinking, but still....
It's not as if a wolf asked it for the benefit of the rest of the pack but for the cobbler.