View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:28 PM   #274
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Lynch me for it if you want, but I'm not discussing the surveys. Every other werewolf game we rely on how people act, vote, etc. in order to lynch baddies and I don't see why this should be any different. Boro's probably just letting us discuss the silly things so he can laugh about how wrong we all are.

Also, I understand the attraction of Fea (hehe) but I think it's useless to kill someone who's already going to die. It makes sense but it gets nothing done, and while I would happily switch to her if it meant saving a gifted or something I'm not even going to consider voting for her because it gives us absolutely no chance of killing a baddie.

(And with that in mind, I am an ordo and if a gifted is in danger of lynching feel free to snag me instead of them if necessary. I'm a team player and the gifteds are more valuable than me, so do whatever. And no, that is not an invitation to lynch me for kicks and giggles, so nyah.)

And now I vote. I may change before I leave but I doubt it.

++Hakon
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote