View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 04:56 PM   #4147
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Oh ye of little faith.
All hail Huinesoron, necromancer of dead websites!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
And Rune, I wholeheartedly support you regrowing your hair to its former glory.
Seconded! And -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Anyway, I think it is amazing that we are having second-generation members. I wholeheartedly support the quest of finding your dad's trace, Nikolasha. That sounds like a great quest.
Seconded!

To add to the now recovered photo page, I would add two threads that could also contain some info:

The photo thread: many photos got uploaded here and never made it to the "official" photo page.

The meeting thread: holds records of Downer moots and meetings, and also has some photos. If you think your father might have met up with other Downers, this is the place to look.

And to add to Hui's suggestion of the birthday ticker - all the birthdays show up on the calendar, where you can just scroll to the right day. It's kinda been stuck in 2012, but you can still flip through the months and check the birthdays. Not all members display their birthdays, but it could be a start.

Best of luck with the quest to find your dad, as well as your quest to somehow organize Silmarillion chronology!