View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 03:07 PM   #236
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron
Er.

With Greenie gone and Lottie haunting, there are now six people in the Dead Thread.

First to three votes here gets our vote among the Living.

There are two dead wolves who know who to vote for, and will jump on the first wrong vote here.

We are not supposed to have to play Deadline Chicken after we die!

hS
What if we all just... don't?

I mean, unless it becomes clear in the next (*looks at clock*) two hours, we're clueless as to whether it's Morsul or Lommy--I go back and forth, myself. What if we just let the Living decide?

Obviously, it the Wolves post something in the waning minutes, we should probably jump on that, but otherwise?
I know I said I was going to bed, but I hadn't fully considered the terrifying prospect of Deadline Chicken. My math is terrible, but would it help if I took the plunge and voted for one of them at random? That way, if wolves pile on it, there would definitely be enough of us left to counter-pile on the other. Or does it just make it easier for the wolves to do their wolfy thing if I accidentally give them a one-vote head start? Also, it would mean that if you later decided that the wiser choice would have been to abstain, that choice is no longer available because I'll have happily voted and gone to bed already. My brain is all mushy at this hour so if someone has a clear idea of what we should do, I'd be grateful to hear it asap
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 04-29-2021 at 03:07 PM. Reason: x-ed with Form
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote