View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 12:28 PM   #227
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
. I honestly am hoping Soriman and Pitch vote for the same person, if it's the wolf fantastic, but if not well at least it went down to the very end and kudos to the final wolf.
Hear hear. I don't want the Dead to decide the game.

Quote:
2. Lommy's "let's lynch Hui to find out what Boro and Legate are up to," which then when she voted for Legate, I thought "ok this is almost the same, and now fantastic Legate and Pitch are probably ordos which means Lommy and Morsul successfully put up 2 innocents to lynch."
I find the way she keeps repeating that she did that, and that it didn't work, to be... not even suspicious necessarily, but /weird/.

Quote:
But then it turns out Legate's a wolf so now was Morsul's push towards "let the dead decide" towards the end on the belief that you still would have voted for Pitch and Lommy's vote for Legate threw him off?
That "get Lommy up to two and let the dead decide", to Soriman, actually looks like a masterstroke. The voting rules mean that the Dead got to decide /whatever/ happened - if everyone was at 2 or less whoever they voted for would be lynched, and if Legate or Pitch got a third vote, they could still gainsay it.

So from Morsul, the 'vote Lommy to make it even' concept is a perfect way to stop Soriman from voting Morsul - which would have let the Dead lynch him!

Except... it's clear there was a lot of confusion over the voting rules, because Pitch said the same thing. So it could just be an honest mistake by Morsul.

Re: Lommy voting for Legate - agreed that's not a great strategy for a wolf pair at endgame, but Pitch already had a vote on him, and the suspicion of the Dead (well, of the Ghost). She could have been hoping that it would come down to a tie, and the Dead would vote for Pitch - and if that didn't happen, she would have great cover for the last Day, because she just killed her packmate.

Legate voted Pitch, right? So either a tie or a straight Pitch-vote was pretty decent odds. It would have been easy to plan "I'll vote you, you join the strongest bandwagon" the Night before.

hS