View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 12:19 PM   #539
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Ok so the dead are convinced Soriman is innocent beyond doubt?

I'm sorry but without an actual explanation that's only 95% certain for me.

But that doesn't make a difference. I have already voted for Morsul (who, therefore, is 95% likely a wolf), and Morsul has voted for me.
Just for clarification, I'm not trying to say Morsul is 95% likely a wolf because I voted for him (I wish I had that power!), but that since I'm 95% sure Soriman is innocent, I'm 95% sure Morsul is a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
I can't wait to find out what was going on behind the curtains of the otherworld yesterDay.
I really want to know everything they said during the game, and the clues they got! Just my luck to stay alive until the end in a game where the dead have a lot to do.

And I think Lottie is saying she's personally unsure about me and Morsul. Well, that's not very helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
That depends on Soriman's preferences, I'm flexible.
I think I just choked on my tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Seriously though, where is the horn that was blowing = Boromir! With him gone, the remaining innocents must trust their own wisdom.
Fair point. Hard of me to think of him as the paragon of innocence since I spent the whole game not being able to trust him, but the village is certainly quieter without him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soriman
Many appologies for missing deadline, I missed it by 5 mins caught up doing other things.
It's okay, it happens to everyone. I could tell you an anecdote about the weirdest explanation I've heard for a (near) missed deadline in a ww game, but I would rather forget it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
So many words to obfuscate and confuse. I’ve given my thoughts unless a direct question is asked I have nothing to add Lommy is the wolf and writing essays to confuse and discombobulate.
I am merely defending myself against the arguments that have been made against me after I departed yesterDay. Long or short, that's a matter of playing style. Confusing? I admit my ww playing style often resembles stream of consciousness, so maybe. But if it meant I was a wolf, I'd be a wolf in every single game.

edit: xed with the 3 last
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote