View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 12:06 PM   #226
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I'll be here to vote until the very end, but I'm not sure you want that Greenie. I honestly am hoping Soriman and Pitch vote for the same person, if it's the wolf fantastic, but if not well at least it went down to the very end and kudos to the final wolf.

The 2 most suspicious things I've seen this game:

1. Legate seemingly attaching his suspicions to "Huey + 1" 2 days in a row. I backed off on Day 3 with the information that there had to be at least 1 wolf in "Morsul, sally, and Pitch." Then Day 4 his Kath analysis I didn't catch any hints of trying to steer guilt or innocence towards any one person or another. I thought it was likely Kath had dreamed of me the night before, because of her post the next day, but I wasn't at all going to start harping on that, because that's exactly what I would have done if I was a wolf.

2. Lommy's "let's lynch Hui to find out what Boro and Legate are up to," which then when she voted for Legate, I thought "ok this is almost the same, and now fantastic Legate and Pitch are probably ordos which means Lommy and Morsul successfully put up 2 innocents to lynch."

But then it turns out Legate's a wolf so now was Morsul's push towards "let the dead decide" towards the end on the belief that you still would have voted for Pitch and Lommy's vote for Legate threw him off?

The only way I can think of for Lommy to do a wolf-on-wolf vote is if she expected to be the one lynched yesterday, instead of Legate, which I can see because I think Pitch would have voted for her if he wasn't just trying to save himself, and she may have assumed I was going to be gunning after her.

But this is all messed up because I'm just enamored that she's arguing with a dead person (me) as if she doesn't argue with herself enough as it is.