View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 11:52 AM   #529
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Lottie, I understand the second thing you're saying, but why the poem? Are you just asking where Pitch and Soriman are? (In which case... which one is the horse and which one is the rider? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
On the Night kill: I don't think the wolf was just being sporting by sparing a known innocent, but perhaps they thought Soriman had dropped out, or was liable to modfire for his second non-vote, or might simply miss the vote again. In any case I don't think it's unfair to say that Boro would have been a more formidable opponent toDay, so eliminating him instead makes sense.
I don't know; with my logic Soriman getting modfired wouldn't really change anything, as it would only come to effect at the end of the Day? I mean whether or not Soriman is around, it's victory if we lynch a wolf, and defeat if we lynch an innocent. The only difference is that if we win, then Soriman can say he survived until the end of the game if he's not modfired.

Otherwise... I have nothing to add, except I agree with your questions. *shrug emoji*

edit: xed with the resident ghost... my question is referring to her earlier message.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote