View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 11:46 AM   #527
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Because honestly, if either Soriman or Pitch is a wolf, I'm gonna take it up with the Dead once the game is over.
Oh cmon that’s not even a believable lie.
It's not a believable lie because it's not a lie in the first place? I would absolutely give them a thrashing.

But I don't see any reason to doubt Lottie indicating Pitch was dreamt innocent by our seer. (Boro, are you proud of me for understanding a ghost message? )

I still don't know why the dead are so certain that Soriman is innocent. They must have concluded it based on the tidbits of information they got from the Moddesses. But as I don't know what those tidbits are, I cannot follow their logic, ergo I cannot be 100% sure. But if a whole dead thread full of innocents (until recently) agreed on the conclusion, I'm inclined to trust them. So I'm like 95% sure Soriman is innocent. (But yes, I would have a few choice words for the dead in the unlikely event of him being a wolf. But I've decided that's out of my hands now.)

So, the last wolf has to be you. It's nothing personal.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote