View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 10:13 AM   #522
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Sorry, I've been ridiculously busy with work again (we have a new intern who started today, and by "we" I mean that I'm in charge of her so no ww:ing during work today!)

Anyway, now here on/off until hopefully about 2h before DL. (Hopefully = hopefully for my physical and mental health I can manage to go to sleep at a semi sensible hour. )

YesterDay's voting looks absolutely insane by the way, and I'm also baffled to see Boro gone instead of Soriman. And we have a bonus surprise known innocent, too? Like I said before, this game has been absolutely bat excrement, and it doesn't seem to be slowing down towards the end!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
Does that sound like a wolf or an Ordo with no idea what he’s doing?
Well I have to say, hats off to you, because for pretty much the whole game I thought you were the latter. Bussing Sally was an insanely bold move and it might have won you the whole game, had the dead not just confirmed Pitch is innocent (can I say: thank god about that! I was thinking yesterDay that his votes made him look really bad but there was something genuine about his flipflopping about Sally, so I really had to argue reason vs gut... glad I didn't vote for him. And glad the dead have stopped me from voting for him toDay and ruining everything. Yikes.)

By the way I find it incredibly funny I was choosing between Legate, Boro and Pitch yesterDay, and I managed to vote for the only wolf on an about as wrong reasoning as you can get (that he looked the most likely to be in cahoots with either Pitch or Boro... who have now been proven innocent. ) Anyway, Legate, if you're reading this, I'm withdrawing my apology for voting you. Just so you know. Doing wolfy business *in my house* *behind my back*?? Shame on you!

That being said

++MORSUL

Because honestly, if either Soriman or Pitch is a wolf, I'm gonna take it up with the Dead once the game is over.

Now I'm off to check yesterDay's last posts, I'm pretty sure I had something to reply to there.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote