View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 05:56 AM   #221
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Ghosts have certainly been absolutely amazing with all the quotes. What I said on the Living thread was genuine - it literally filled me with joy to see and read that when they appeared. But I was also honest when I said that I suck at deciphering them when it was about something more vague.

My absolutely favourite was Hui's use of the word "pitch" (well, that and the "Saruman, Saruman!" parts).
Yes I think I only got Form's first one because of the phrases that made it into a riddle, once he had to use full sentences I was lost on the second one. Now reading the thread and seeing the mention of gardener (Lottie) and "lots or none at all" it was a very clever quote to say Lottie was the only gifted among Morsul, sally, Pitch or myself.

And sorry for the headaches Greenie and Huey! I believed Pitch was the seer for Day 1 and 2, and on Day 3 I realized that didn't make sense, and I took Kath's hilarious assessment of what I was doing on Day 2 as she was the seer and therefor I needed to relax. So, I was hoping to bait sally or Pitch into a fake-Seer reveal, which then I would jump on. I wouldn't have done an ordo-seer claim I'm not that crazy when I don't know anything. Unfortunately, sally just had to do it when I was very busy that day and Kath had to come out forcefully to secure sally's lynch. Perhaps if I was there to vote for sally almost immediately it would have ended differently. Evil evil sally (glad your surgery went well! <3)