View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 12:03 AM   #186
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Ooooh, well done Form and Lottie! So we're down to Lommy or Morsul for the last wolf. I'm tempted to say that if it's Lommy she deserves to win. She could just as well have used the Confused Lommy -act to justify a vote for Pitch instead of throwing in a fellow who had avoided more or less all scrutiny until then. (I don't think anyone had voted for Legate all game until then. It was getting a bit creepy, actually.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
I am mildly petrified of a Lommy-wolf killing Boro overNight and an Ordo-Morsul seeing Pitch's continued life as a clear sign of Wolvishness--get [b]Soro[b] to go along (he does, after all, seem to care a bit more about being mod-fired for not voting than for actually not voting...) and you've got a Dead-proof vote for a Known Innocent.
That's a terrifying possibility. It'll be interesting to see whether the last wolf will go the obvious route and kill Soriman as a more or less known innocent, or do something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
There have only been 3 wolf-on-wolf votes in the game.
I'm aware this doesn't actually give us anything definite, but I did go back through the votes anyway. If the last wolf is Lommy, the 3 wolf-on-wolf votes would be Legate>Sally (D3), Lommy>Sally (D3) and Lommy>Legate (D4). If the wolf is Morsul, they would be Legate>Sally (D3), Morsul>Sally (D2) and Morsul>Sally (D3).

As for toMorrow - Kath, would you like to go back as Ghost yourself and tell them about Boro and Pitch? Or does someone else want to do it?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote